- Joined
- Feb 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,629
newegg has a killer deal on a saphire radeon hd 5870 2gb version for $279 and a $30 off via promo code and $20 mail in rebate should i pull the trigger and get it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102888
http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Sapphire14-102-873Feb01Feb2811lh15.pdf
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102888
http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Sapphire14-102-873Feb01Feb2811lh15.pdf
























). For what I've been playing lately - TF2, L4D2, CoD4, Amnesia, Dawn of War 2, Wings of Prey, Fallout: New Vegas, Just Cause 2, Darksiders, Dirt 2, Mount & Blade: Warband, Magicka (naming off the top of my head) they all work just fine with all (non-AA) settings on highest. I play with a mix of medium/high for Crysis and Arma 2. The 1GB of vram hits you on MSAA (normally have to drop it down from the highest, depending on the game, but you still get some (turn it off for Crysis) and don't really notice jaggies on such a high dpi monitor). Check my screenshots if you want a look. I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying eyefinity on a single card, it's been great.