KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 Feb 23, 2011 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2tae2PmmU[/ame]
P3N Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 725 Feb 23, 2011 #2 I was about to post it xD And a quote that shows into the youtube page: "Warning to Call of Duty kids: May make you cry and go home from school to your mom." Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
I was about to post it xD And a quote that shows into the youtube page: "Warning to Call of Duty kids: May make you cry and go home from school to your mom."
Fobbit Rookie Joined Dec 26, 2010 Messages 41 Feb 23, 2011 #4 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ..seriously, holy crap, graphics are freaking amazing! Good post/find! Gonna be the shiznit.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ..seriously, holy crap, graphics are freaking amazing! Good post/find! Gonna be the shiznit.
D Death_Blade EGO Zealot Joined Jul 19, 2009 Messages 1,850 Feb 23, 2011 #5 O_O awesome i remember I sawz it a few days ago. emosewa O_O
ThundrRok Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 2,262 Feb 23, 2011 #6 o gosh darn! this is going to be awesome
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Feb 23, 2011 #7 !!!!!!!! too short I WANNA SEE MORE:facewall:
Fobbit Rookie Joined Dec 26, 2010 Messages 41 Feb 23, 2011 #8 So, yeah, can't stop watching this...so freaking awesome looking. I DEMAND MP GAMEPLAY VIDEO KTHXBAI.
So, yeah, can't stop watching this...so freaking awesome looking. I DEMAND MP GAMEPLAY VIDEO KTHXBAI.
LilShortstuf EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 4,369 Feb 23, 2011 #10 DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I didnt get to watch it with sound cause I'm in class but still makes me drool.
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I didnt get to watch it with sound cause I'm in class but still makes me drool.
KentuckyGhost Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 2,856 Feb 23, 2011 #12 Battlefield 3 Intel Brief [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iCufhQGcD8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iCufhQGcD8[/ame]
Battlefield 3 Intel Brief [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iCufhQGcD8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iCufhQGcD8[/ame]
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Feb 23, 2011 #14 Wow! This game. Wow!
Bracewar I made one post Joined Feb 14, 2011 Messages 6 Feb 23, 2011 #15 I probably won't be buying this game, my computer couldn't handle its awesomeness unless someone passes me a new CPU.
I probably won't be buying this game, my computer couldn't handle its awesomeness unless someone passes me a new CPU.
.BOXER Poster Joined Jul 1, 2010 Messages 138 Feb 23, 2011 #16 I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair:
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Feb 23, 2011 #17 Both videos were awe-striking. :drool:
liquidrider Poster Joined Jul 6, 2010 Messages 182 Feb 23, 2011 #18 Awesome! Those urban environments look great. At least from what I saw of them. :thumbup:
C Captn Bean EGO Addict Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 1,163 Feb 23, 2011 #20 Yay! But my comp probably can't run it! Boo!