some match footage

nice, i found it on youtube
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eFhFRzML5k&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
have to say he made a good choice in the music
 
Wow. Awesome nade throw, kill, re-throw and kills. But Bad Brain that was a great run!!!
 
Forgive my stupidity; what map is this? I've never played on it. Perhaps I need to expand my horizons.
 
lol. Awesome streak brain, fun vid, nice music. I had to kill him, didn't want one of those guys to end his saweet streak! And I totally saved him by using that MG I picked up, lolz.
 
This was Lennon, a disaster for our team but there were bright spots (cap-out with 7 seconds to go!).

Lot of cool competitive maps that you'll just never seen on pubs or Realism (small-ish).
 
song? anyone know that song? Good job brain and IO good tk you made my day right there and good job playing,btw.
that yzarC guy that part was epic!!!
 
That was awesome Brain and the music was cool.
 
Back
Top