Hey, I just got a new laptop and was wondering if it was good enough to play TF2, or CS:S. How do I get my specs, I forgot. If you could help then that would be great, thanks! :biggrin:
From the System tab:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, build 7600)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron N5010
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz (4CPUS), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM
From the Display:
Device Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Device Memory: 1275MB
From the System tab:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, build 7600)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Inspiron N5010
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M370 @ 2.40GHz (4CPUS), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM
From the Display:
Device Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Device Memory: 1275MB
Unfortunately, it seems the laptop is running an Integrated Intel GPU. This means that it won't be able to run most modern games. If there was a specific game you were looking to run I could confirm this, but in general I'd say you're pretty much out of luck.
EDIT:
It seems that Intel's Integrated GPUs have improved over the years. The above statement was based on previous (apparently old) knowledge.
Depending on what series of Intel HD you are running, you may do pretty well, especially in Source games.