REALISM Week 4--Axis Promotions

Thanks for the promotion and congrats to all the other axis not only for the well deserved promotions but on the great teamwork that secured us some wins. I'm already looking forward to continuing the fight next week.
 
Actually Ive been to realism many times its just been a long time! Obviously I wasnt up to my usuall par but it least I blew up tomi :D
 
lol so many ronpauls

Those are our promotional badges for when we are electing you... We do our bit in this community ;)

Ronpaul for President!!!






23moish.png
 
Grats

Grats to all and a big sorry to Beef for the TK. I killed an Allied player peaking through the door way I had to pass to get to the stairs, then I saw a shadow move up the stairs and I didn't see you move ahead so I fired as I ran up the stairs and the rest is history.

Good game, let's keep it up.
 
And now, for our first demotion in a promotion thread...:chair:

Hahaha! I should've noted the sarcasm in my note :crying: lol.

Either way, someone's seriously gotta make a thread/scrapbook of this campaign when it's all over.

Best campaign ever! It's had a lot of action, loads of drama and courage by many... We're gonna have more to come too :)






23moish.png
 
Back
Top