WTF mate?

BaCkStAb!

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
729
So i go to click on the DoD:S forum link at the top and wind up in the BC2 forums, we're no longer first?? now we're behind BC2, CoD, and, dare i say it, CSS?! Alphabets be damned! :thumbdown:
 
Neither precedence nor importance are a function of your place in the alphabet.

Your mouse will learn the tab location soon enough. In the mean time: chill, catch some rays, embrace the mellowness of the universe.

or

Log in and kick somebodies pixilated posterior.
 
neither precedence nor importance are a function of your place in the alphabet.

Your mouse will learn the tab location soon enough. In the mean time: Chill, catch some rays, embrace the mellowness of the universe.

Or

log in and kick somebodies pixilated posterior.

never!!!
 
I clicked into BC2 and they had some forum about toys or what not, and I clicked it cause I was curious to see how it related to DoD:S. then I saw the smiley face tag underneath the Clan Tags.. I hate it.
 
The way I see it, there are only 3-5 real divisions (Some of you will take out CS:S, but jail is fun to torture CSS players with), and in order of importance they go as follows

Day of Defeat: Source
Counter Strike: Source
Team Fortress 2
Bad Company 2
Call of Duty Franchise.

The others are nonsense.
 
First Vent, now the forums. Me thinks someone powerfull in the BC2 division has been pushing for these changes. Since the P90X division just changed their name, hows about we change ours to Aardvark Day of Defeat: Source?
 
Back
Top