As others have said, rotating servers aren't the strong point on CS:S. Most servers that have rotating maps are jail servers (which eGO has a great one) surf, and gungame servers. And occasionally deathmatch servers will rotate. But most of the CS:S community prefer one or two maps. Like me, I prefer de_dust and cs_office and I love the jailbreak server. Between those, I have endless fun. If you put in a rotation and it limits a players choice of where to play. That is why eGO has 24/7 one map servers based on popular maps. I mean de_dust2 is nearly almost always full when I look at it. Dust and Office fill up throughout the day and highschool is the same. I mean, who wants to play de-cbble 24/7? Ew! Enjoy the maps we have, if things really do go great and leadership decides to give it another go they will. But ultimately the choice is up to leadership.