Z Zethron Poster Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 146 Mar 14, 2011 #1 Whenever I go into a scrim, and only when in a scrim, CS:S freezes up and crashed. I don't know what the reason is.. If you need any more information, please ask.
Whenever I go into a scrim, and only when in a scrim, CS:S freezes up and crashed. I don't know what the reason is.. If you need any more information, please ask.
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Mar 14, 2011 #2 I don't know too much about CSS, but just to get this question out of the way... Are these scrims being held on servers with custom mods?
I don't know too much about CSS, but just to get this question out of the way... Are these scrims being held on servers with custom mods?
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Mar 14, 2011 #3 does the lo3 make you crash? thats the only thing I know scrims have and regular servers dont use. Is it before or after that?
does the lo3 make you crash? thats the only thing I know scrims have and regular servers dont use. Is it before or after that?
Z Zethron Poster Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 146 Mar 14, 2011 #4 All I know is, is when the lerp goes low it freezes.
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,782 Mar 15, 2011 #6 I need to know a few more things. Are you referring to the unofficial eGO scrim server? What scrim mod(s) does this server run?
I need to know a few more things. Are you referring to the unofficial eGO scrim server? What scrim mod(s) does this server run?
Z Zethron Poster Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 146 Mar 15, 2011 #7 It happens on ANY server that is a scrim server.
L labowsky Famous Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 576 Mar 15, 2011 #8 i had the same problem with the eGO scrim servers, constantly kept crashing, would be awesome if someone could figure put the problem ;D
i had the same problem with the eGO scrim servers, constantly kept crashing, would be awesome if someone could figure put the problem ;D