L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Mar 20, 2011 #1 Ok so I re-installed windows 7 and I've been getting really high ping and choke since. They were fine before I re-installed the op. Any help? Thanks
Ok so I re-installed windows 7 and I've been getting really high ping and choke since. They were fine before I re-installed the op. Any help? Thanks
D DragonD The Division of None Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,240 Mar 21, 2011 #2 Was it a 'clean' install? As in did you format your hard drive? You downloaded the new drivers for your vid card, stuff like that?
Was it a 'clean' install? As in did you format your hard drive? You downloaded the new drivers for your vid card, stuff like that?
T Tension Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 768 Mar 21, 2011 #3 CS:S? On eGO servers, it's probably best to have cl_cmdrate and cl_updaterate set to 67 as I believe we use 66 tic servers. I don't know much about this kind of stuff though.
CS:S? On eGO servers, it's probably best to have cl_cmdrate and cl_updaterate set to 67 as I believe we use 66 tic servers. I don't know much about this kind of stuff though.
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Mar 21, 2011 #4 I re re installed it and it's fine now