Alright, so I recently purchased a 64gb Crucial Sata III SSD and its worked perfectly the whole time.... Perfectly except for when I use firefox. I will be typing and all of a sudden everything freezes up and I will continue to type. Then all the text that I had just typed will come up and it will be normal again... This process repeats at least 2-3 times a minute... I cant watch youtube videos cause it freezes up all the time... Its not just typing.... its everything.
My OS is on my SSD, and this didnt happen before on my old 160gb 5400rpm old piece of hunk HDD.
Can anyone fathom anything to help me fix this issue.
My OS is on my SSD, and this didnt happen before on my old 160gb 5400rpm old piece of hunk HDD.
Can anyone fathom anything to help me fix this issue.














still have the issue.