Computer Build Help

I haven't done a build in forever. :wheee:
ikfzMg.png


Ah crap! I forgot a hard drive. >.<
Save up a little more and get this. The rest of the hardware is very good gaming build, and can handle any eGO-supported games at max detail at 1080p resolution.
 
Also, based on the build phobus created (which i will probably end up doing) what is the so called "hardest" to run game that can be run well? Not just supported by eGO but overall.
 
That depends. Hardest to run that scales with how good it looks? Probably Metro 2033 or Crysis (1 or Warhead, definitely not 2).

haha, phobus, you seem to be a true wiz...

Thanks lol. I've been doing this for a while.
 
That depends. Hardest to run that scales with how good it looks? Probably Metro 2033 or Crysis (1 or Warhead, definitely not 2).



Thanks lol. I've been doing this for a while.

anyway i could run 2 with no lag? which would i have to update?
 
Crysis 2? Yes. It's so easy to run, it's almost a joke. That rig will have no issues running it.
 
Hardest to run games would be Metro 2033 and Crysis 1/Warhead.
 
Hardest to run games would be Metro 2033 and Crysis 1/Warhead.

So crysis 2 is simpler than 1? sorry, I'm only 14 and new to the PC gaming world. Been in it for like 7 months now and very much like it but i don't understand. Also what games are harder to run than those games?
 
Crysis 2 is simpler than 1, yes.

I couldn't tell you exactly what makes a game hard to run. It probably just has more codes or more complex shaders/renders that render the game.
 
Bad Company 2
Grand Theft Auto IV (sorta, that's partly due to sloppy coding)

Not that many, really. :/
Why, you may be wondering? Consoles.
 
Back
Top