- Joined
- Jul 2, 2009
- Messages
- 4,155
Alright and what HDD should i use. And btw...you're a freaking genius haha.

haha, phobus, you seem to be a true wiz...
That depends. Hardest to run that scales with how good it looks? Probably Metro 2033 or Crysis (1 or Warhead, definitely not 2).
Thanks lol. I've been doing this for a while.
That depends. Hardest to run that scales with how good it looks? Probably Metro 2033 or Crysis (1 or Warhead, definitely not 2).
Hardest to run games would be Metro 2033 and Crysis 1/Warhead.
Crysis 2 is simpler than 1, yes.
I couldn't tell you exactly what makes a game hard to run. It probably just has more codes or more complex shaders/renders that render the game.
Right, any games from the top of your head?
^Hardest to run games would be Metro 2033 and Crysis 1/Warhead.
I would recommend a radeon graphic card.