Help On Over clocking

Cloakedsphere

EGO Addict
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
1,270
Ok well My rig is inside my signature. What i would like to overclock is maybe the CPU or mobo. I Know nothing about over clocking so i will need like full details on how to. If screen shots are available that would be nice. :) I see alot of people that have this program running on their computer that shows the CPU and mobo specs and graphic card specs that can be changed. idk what that is or how to open it. :( so help would be nice guys. Thanks. :)
 
First, you'll need a better cooling solution. You can't get very far overclocking on stock cooling.

Also, do you have a link for that motherboard? I want to see the VRMs it has.
 
I just got home the D14 :thumbup1: Directly dropped my CPU temps by 30C.

Get a 212+ if you just want a cheap cooler
 
Back
Top