_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Mar 23, 2011 #21 I don't play highschool. I came because I heard there were pictures...
T TechnoticNinja Poster Joined Mar 30, 2009 Messages 100 Mar 23, 2011 #24 Very Nice, Rogue. I can not wait to play. Awesome job.
Z Zethron Poster Joined Feb 8, 2011 Messages 146 Mar 24, 2011 #25 I just noticed there was no fence in P-lot. Does that mean no more suicide jump, and hidden button?
Abdul Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Sep 6, 2010 Messages 2,495 Mar 24, 2011 #26 It looks so.........clean!
S Silver Thread Junky Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 843 Mar 24, 2011 #28 Omg Odeons bush has been removed!? Looks good, Ill be looking forward to play it.
A Aldax Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 264 Mar 24, 2011 #30 O..M..G! is this going to replace the actual hs map??? *drool* btw.. nice work rogue
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Mar 24, 2011 #31 This is great. Keeps HS from becoming bland and repetitive. acefredfred said: I just noticed there was no fence in P-lot. Does that mean no more suicide jump, and hidden button? Click to expand... Yes. Admins would be happy about this. No more prowling through console to see who jumped/pressed button. :w00t:
This is great. Keeps HS from becoming bland and repetitive. acefredfred said: I just noticed there was no fence in P-lot. Does that mean no more suicide jump, and hidden button? Click to expand... Yes. Admins would be happy about this. No more prowling through console to see who jumped/pressed button. :w00t:
Frank The Tank Thread Junky =(eGO)= Joined Aug 9, 2008 Messages 911 Mar 24, 2011 #32 Nice work! it looks Great!
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Mar 24, 2011 #33 whoa this looks incredible...so no more tree/bush glitch too huh? thats awesome stuff!
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Mar 24, 2011 #34 Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Mar 24, 2011 #35 Gotta love the new lighting and the outdoor areas are just supreme.
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Mar 24, 2011 #36 Yes this will be replacing the current HS map. This is the final version. There wont be another update. At most there will be a Night version as for any other versions there will be none.
Yes this will be replacing the current HS map. This is the final version. There wont be another update. At most there will be a Night version as for any other versions there will be none.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Mar 24, 2011 #38 looks awesome, but on to the real question, when will we see this on the server?
S Shanee Famous Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 506 Mar 24, 2011 #39 rogue that looks awesome thanks for making such an awesome new highschool very well apreciated
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Mar 24, 2011 #40 Soul_of_a_Sinner said: looks awesome, but on to the real question, when will we see this on the server? Click to expand... *Sometime during mid to late April as I want to perfect this as much as possible.
Soul_of_a_Sinner said: looks awesome, but on to the real question, when will we see this on the server? Click to expand... *Sometime during mid to late April as I want to perfect this as much as possible.