Journal of a Highschool'er

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't play highschool. I came because I heard there were pictures...
 
I just noticed there was no fence in P-lot.

Does that mean no more suicide jump, and hidden button? :(
 
Omg Odeons bush has been removed!? Looks good, Ill be looking forward to play it.
 
O..M..G! is this going to replace the actual hs map??? *drool* btw.. nice work rogue
 
This is great. Keeps HS from becoming bland and repetitive.

I just noticed there was no fence in P-lot.

Does that mean no more suicide jump, and hidden button? :(

Yes. Admins would be happy about this. No more prowling through console to see who jumped/pressed button. :w00t:
 
whoa this looks incredible...so no more tree/bush glitch too huh? thats awesome stuff!
 
Yes this will be replacing the current HS map. This is the final version. There wont be another update. At most there will be a Night version as for any other versions there will be none.
 
rogue that looks awesome thanks for making such an awesome new highschool
very well apreciated
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top