- Joined
- Jul 2, 2009
- Messages
- 4,155
So the time has come, and I am thinking of selling my computer again to build a better (Sandy Bridge based) one. So I've all the components picked out, but I have no idea what I want for the case. So, I am asking for your guys' and gals' opinions.
A few things to note:
All suggestions are welcome, as long as they aren't violating the list.
A few things to note:
- I dislike flashy LEDs, and windows aren't huge with me, either
- I looooove aluminum. <3
- Silence is always welcome, but if the cost is low enough, I can just buy some really quiet fans.
- I am lazy, so please supply a link.

All suggestions are welcome, as long as they aren't violating the list.

Last edited:


















I can only hear my 140mm side fan that i mounted for more influx of air (had to remove a sound isolation brick, that's why :thumbup1
