S SPCBlood I made one post Joined Mar 25, 2011 Messages 2 Mar 30, 2011 #1 I recently became a member of eGO and was not a member of steam. I just signed on with steam and was wondering if there was a way i could post my steamID onto my account. Thanks
I recently became a member of eGO and was not a member of steam. I just signed on with steam and was wondering if there was a way i could post my steamID onto my account. Thanks
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Mar 30, 2011 #2 Use MAUL go to this link: http://edgegamers.org/forums/maul.php then click "my game IDs" It should prompt you to input your steam ID. Then when you play on eGO servers, you will show up as being registered in the clan. Not sure if that is what you meant though. Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
Use MAUL go to this link: http://edgegamers.org/forums/maul.php then click "my game IDs" It should prompt you to input your steam ID. Then when you play on eGO servers, you will show up as being registered in the clan. Not sure if that is what you meant though.