Hello, I was wondering if I could get someone's idea on a good video card for $50 or under. If you can tell me a card, it would also be very nice if I could get a trusted website that I could order it from. Thankyou for your time and here if my PC Stats.
Manufacter : eMachines
Model : ET1331G
Processor : AMD Anthlon(tm) II X2 235e Processor 2.70GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB (5.75 GB usuable)
System Type : 64 - bit operating system
I just got sick of playing games at about 7 FPS like World of tanks and CS:S or DoD:S at 17FPS >_>. Any help would be aprreciated!
It does not matter if it is midly outdated, As long as it is compatible and alright.
Manufacter : eMachines
Model : ET1331G
Processor : AMD Anthlon(tm) II X2 235e Processor 2.70GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 6.00 GB (5.75 GB usuable)
System Type : 64 - bit operating system
I just got sick of playing games at about 7 FPS like World of tanks and CS:S or DoD:S at 17FPS >_>. Any help would be aprreciated!
It does not matter if it is midly outdated, As long as it is compatible and alright.










I Payed i believe like 60$ for it at FRYs electronics.





