Ever feel like...

nonme

I made one post
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
27
Ever feel like the ego TF2 button thingy is too far to the right? I mean, it's a dumb question, but it used to be over there, just minding its own business towards the middle, but now it's crowded with those other icons...
 
I really agree with this, it was changed a couple minutes last. And now it got changed and im thinking of joining CSS since that was the old tf2 spot.
 
Ever feel like the ego TF2 button thingy is too far to the right? I mean, it's a dumb question, but it used to be over there, just minding its own business towards the middle, but now it's crowded with those other icons...

Agreed
 
There are things called bookmarks - check into them, they are crunchy and taste of cookies.
 
As Heraclitus of Ephesus said "the only thing constant is change".
 
also eGO gotta fix the button sometimes when i click on Tf2 i somehow tend click the advertisements below.
 
I really agree with this, it was changed a couple minutes last. And now it got changed and im thinking of joining CSS since that was the old tf2 spot.

I remember when COD was the original TF2 spot. Snugged in beside DOD :)
 
Haha, oh wow. I was thinking this to myself when it moved over all those months ago. Never thought I'd see a THREAD on it.
 
I don't know if you noticed, but if you click on the "Forums" icon in certain spots it brings you to the "Help" page. I just don't understand :x
 
Ah well

Well, this thread isn't supposed to be serious...or is it? Just kidding i don't really care about it.
WAIT A SECOND...WHERE THE *ah hem* DID MY =(e)= GO?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top