Ventrilo Stuck?

bleblablueble

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
1,576
Hey everyone, im having some vent fail connecting to eGO vent.

ventrilo.jpg


When I try to connect to eGO vent server it stays at that blank connect for like 10 seconds then goes to a countdown then restarts the process.

I can connect to any other vent server but eGO's.

Could you guys help me?
 
A lot of people are experiencing this issue..

Just keep trying to connect and disconnect.
That's what I just had to do.
 
Last edited:
A lot of people are experiencing this issue..

Just keep trying to connect and disconnect.
That's what I just had to do.
Same here.


Another thing to try is using the IP instead of the Hostname:
184.154.207.174


I usually experience a faster connect time when doing that.
 
hey guys, the tech team is looking into this. hopefully they'll be able to resolve the issue ASAP.

just be patient =)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top