


So the card is officallly listed as "backordered" now.
When i ordered it it was instock though.....
TD, sometimes i want to rage at you.
Congratulations!
What does it look like?![]()
I've been considering buying the watercooled version for my new build. Seems like a better deal for $180 more than the 580 wced version. Looking forward to your review and congrats!
That's what you get for not showing newegg some love.![]()
All websites do that. The orders are huge, so inventory isn't updated every .01 seconds, or some go missing/box is damaged. It is frustrating though.
In some situations, they'll just send it straight from the company.
EVGA is in California, so it wouldn't take long. MSI and ASUS are in Taiwan though :mellow:
reflex.. when it comes, can you post whether it's loud?
I have a GTS450 from EVGA that looks like that too, and my rig is loud, so I'm not sure whether it's the GPU or the CPU fan. My CPU fan is like $12.99, so chances are it's the CPU cooler..
easy way to find out:
Just take out the GPU.
The fans will still spin up even if the PC won't actually boot.


How much you get it for?
We are waiting to get them in where I work, they are pretty pricey.
$740 shipped.
Where do you work?