Which do you think looks better?

Which looks better?

  • hardwaredoken.com/blog

    Points: 1 6.7%
  • [url]www.hardwaredoken.com[/url]

    Points: 14 93.3%

  • Total voters
    15

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
As some of you here are aware, at least I hope, reflex and I have a website in which we review hardware. We've been on a little hiatus recently, mainly due to a lack of content to review. Well, we've been working on that, and we've also been thinking of some changes to the site, such as ads.

So I brought up the point that our current URL looks a little bad, at least in my opinion. So I wanted to put it to a vote of what our future URL will be.

Our current URL is hardwaredoken.com/blog, which seems pretty bad for a review site, in my opinion. What we're debating for our future URL is, you guessed it, www.hardwaredoken.com.

Which do you like? Care to give any extra opinions about the site itself?
 
Back
Top