Thinking you have something, and knowing you have something is two very different things.
The easy way to find out?
Go do what I said, and while installing, if it says a driver your installing is older than the one you currently have. Then you cancel the install and go to the next thing on the list.
If you "think" you have the most current one, I can almost guarantee you that you don't.
video card drivers are not the problem. I can't even update them lol. Some error says there installed wrong so i'd rather stay off again then losing stuff of my data.
If you get this message then clearly there is at least a partial problem with it.
You will not lose anything.
Go download the latest video driver.
go into your device manager, right click on your video adapter and click uninstall.
Reboot, when your pc detects it upon reboot and wants to install it again, cancel it.
then run the video driver you downloaded before. Or as an alternative, take it to a pc shop and let them do the exact same thing and charge you $40+.
Please don't make me sorry for assisting you, by you being too lazy to act on it.
The time it takes to check versions, could be spent downloading the latest. The act of reinstalling the exact same driver, has more than once, corrected an issue.
Please don't take my being blunt as being rude. I love helping people that help themselves, the other guys? Not so much.