[Update] Opera Browser 11.10

Mr.Game

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
695
The new Opera 11.10 was released recently, I just downloaded/installed it.

Here's the change-log for Windows, link.

My results:
After installing it, I noticed a vast improvement with loading webpages.

The eGO forums load much faster and are more compatible with Opera.
I used to have problems opening the tabs at the top (eGO Froums) that
had drop-down boxes, no more of that in this update!
Instead of loading the entire page, it only loads the center column now.

I'm not sure why, but everything looks crisp (graphics wise).

SpeedDial and Opera Turbo had a few major changes, and they're nice.
 
i love opera 11. I havent messed with the turbo features of it, but like you said I have noticed a vast improvement speed wise. It still doesnt support some of the pages I like to visit though, so meh w/e on that note.

Love the tab features that have been added.

Also opera mini for the android FTW
 
i love opera 11. I havent messed with the turbo features of it, but like you said I have noticed a vast improvement speed wise. It still doesnt support some of the pages I like to visit though, so meh w/e on that note.

Love the tab features that have been added.

Also opera mini for the android FTW

Looking through the change-log...
  • Debug your phone or TV
    • Debug pages whether they are on your computer or a supported device, such as a phone running Opera Mobile 10 for Windows Mobile.
    • You can connect to any device running Opera Presto 2.1 or above and debug using your computer's screen and keyboard. There is no need to struggle inputting test data with your phone's keypad again.
    • Opera Widgets can also be debugged via remote debugging.

I'm not sure how much of an improvement this means to phones...
... maybe you know or could test it?
 
Back
Top