Anyone plays Airsoft ?

Its passive aggressive comments like this that will lead to a flame war. NONE of the things you pointed out are true, as I clearly pointed out and can easily back all of it up. You are being very narrow minded in how you look at both sports. You say it doesn't exist.

herp derp better re-read my post
 
I used to play with my friend around my house. Much cheaper when you are 12. I'd like to get some money this summer and buy a nice piantball gun. But I loved airsoft.
 
I would play airsoft (infact i have some airsoft guns), but where I live, you run a medium risk of getting shot with real guns. It's not worth it to me to die because some crazy cop thinks I have a real gun, and I'm shooting at someone. If that wasn't a problem, then i'd be good to go :D

Lol same here, but the cops around here are smart... If they don't hear really loud noises then they realize that it isn't a real gun. But there are the stupid ones that are deaf who think they are real. Me and my friends just go way up into the hills around our houses and play, where nobody can see us. The only thing we have to be afraid of are hobos.
 
herp derp better re-read my post

How is saying they are completely different sports biased? I've researched both and live in a community thats avid in both, and in general all the things I've stated are true, I've never seen a milisim or anything close to milisim style play. The closest thing is bushball and its just arena played outdoors. I've also never seen someone sit somewhere waiting for an opponent to cross like airsoft.

I'm not insulting either sport, both are fun in their own way.

Pretty much your saying is that just because you never seen it... It doesn't exist
WOW...

Never played in a huge group for airsoft but just shoot around with a couple of friends. Was fun but was hard to tell when you hit someone (was always the argument with my friends that ended up in a drink off to solve)

I guess if your near a community with a strong backing of airsoft I would say go for it. But to me it really depends on the community if I would invest into airsoft.


PS I don't condone drinking and airsoft. It was just what we did.
Also guys can we try and keep troll post/lingo off of eGO forums...
 
Lets break it down then...

"I've never seen a milisim or anything close to milisim style play. The closest thing is bushball and its just arena played outdoors."

This right here is talking about "I have never seen it" So he must be talking about bushball because I have seen that.

"I've also never seen someone sit somewhere waiting for an opponent to cross like airsoft."

What are you saying with this sentence? That only people who play airsoft will sit and camp? Or again because I have never scene it so people must not do it?

Two posts and no one points out that these 3 words are being fed into my sentence from an outside party.
It is not being fed but interpreted from your post.
 
Paintball is better.... This is my team...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wae3gIKRGWM[/ame]
 
We won't be having arguments about Paintball vs. Airsoft, they are two completely different beasts. The only similarity between them is a bunch of people running around shooting toy guns at each other.

Anywho I've been playing airsoft for about 2 years now. Got a G&G GR16 and a TM Hi-Capa 5.1 and a crapload of gear to boot, airsoft can get expensive quick.

I am trying to start a competitive super soaker league, but thats all people play these days is either airsoft or paintball.
 
I mainly play paintball now, but i still have my old airsoft guns to shoot my brother with. heheh.

-snip-

Since when is a 192 acre field arena style gameplay?
http://www.armorsquad.com/hsmap/mapprintable.jpg

-snip-
Hell's survivors is about a 2 hour drive from me.
I've played a 9 hour match on their field (technically, it was 3- 3 hour matches. all day pass ftw!).

Woodsball > Speedball

Also, heres a better pic of the map:
http://hellsurvivors.com/index_page/images/fieldmap.jpg
 
I'm hosting an airsoft game with about 15 people on Monday actually. I use a CYMA CM042 AK-47, a total lemon of a Galaxy MP5K (for the past few months, every time I fixed something and fired a few shots something else broke - hopefully I get it fixed for good within the next couple days!), a couple springers (I believe it's a UHC Desert Eagle and a Double Eagle FAMAS), a slightly better springer (my infamous $5 "Swiss Arms" bolt action... opportunistic penny pinching ftw), and finally 2 Y&P Mk23 SOCOM NBB pistols (mainly because I wanted an extra magazine and for $10 more I got a complete new gun, but also to have the option for gun-fu).

Obviously I don't use all of those at once haha. More of my friends have gotten AEGs lately, but it's nice to have loaner guns.

Oh yeah, and it's funny that someone brought Nerf up, because just in the past few days we began discussing a large-scale Nerf war for the Church Youth Group I'm involved with (I won't tell if you won't). As far as those go, my only new gun is a Recon with the air restrictor removed, and I'm planning to add a powerstock to it and test an idea I have for making the barrel extension actually useful.

As for guns left over from when I was actually the proper age to play with these, I have a Nitefinder which I took the AR out of a few years ago, a little secret strike which shoots almost as far as those other two guns, and a knockoff 6-shot "revolver" (the kind with a bunch of barrels in the front of the gun), which I realized I could slam fire just yesterday.

Now I just need to take up paintball and I'll have more fake guns than sense (and money!)
 
Last edited:
nice, but im in north Ca ... attending to Sonoma county areas the leader/owner has at least 4000 acres to play airsoft on.... like real life time battle .. been hiking 1 mile to meet other enemy. I was on bottom of mountain and climb up it's a hell day ... never had that kind of game before. 1 battle ALL day long but game ended I havnt gotten hit, and killed 6 guys there like 25 vs 25. there a medic, I think there was 2 medic per team, if ur hit and has to stay in spot where u gotten hit and have to shout for medic and medic has to come and tag u and u can move but if my team kill medic ...team lost medic pack so my team picked paces up fast and pushed them back bez once they're hit and we rush and capture the enemy so they cant get players back. but funny thing Im only guy with Gas powered M4a1 rifle lol had to hide and reload fast .. reload all my 4 mags lol it pretty challenge.

there few kind of games it pretty wicked day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top