As of recent, I've been having issues with where my sound comes from.
I have my earbuds plugged in, and for the last week or so, if I left my laptop without it having any sound playing for an amount of time, noise would stop coming through earphones, and instead start playing through the speakers, until I shutdown or restarted the computer. This happened even if I unplugged then replugged in the earbuds. It got to the point where I'd leave a song playing when I left just to avoid this.
Now, however, whenever I push a PTT/voice chat in-game, (as of last night), it also stops transmitting through earbuds and instead comes through speakers. This happened on more than one game (TF2, Killing Floor).
Help?
I have my earbuds plugged in, and for the last week or so, if I left my laptop without it having any sound playing for an amount of time, noise would stop coming through earphones, and instead start playing through the speakers, until I shutdown or restarted the computer. This happened even if I unplugged then replugged in the earbuds. It got to the point where I'd leave a song playing when I left just to avoid this.
Now, however, whenever I push a PTT/voice chat in-game, (as of last night), it also stops transmitting through earbuds and instead comes through speakers. This happened on more than one game (TF2, Killing Floor).
Help?









