So I've been trying to play this game for like a week now and just wow. This is the single most frustrating thing I've ever tried to do.
I've tried reinstalling the game a bunch of times but I just get an 'unspecificied RADS error' when I'm trying to run the launcher. I've tried some fixer from the website which does nothing, also tried some registry fix which didn't work.
It tells me to check the log, which says;
Not sure which process could be using that file as I've restarted my computer a few times...
Oh, and I would post this on the League of Legends forum for more help but here's the kicker, you can't actually post on the forum until you've logged into the game client. LOL.
This is the NA version of the game btw, so I can play with people from here.
I've tried reinstalling the game a bunch of times but I just get an 'unspecificied RADS error' when I'm trying to run the launcher. I've tried some fixer from the website which does nothing, also tried some registry fix which didn't work.
It tells me to check the log, which says;
( USER)[19:35:59.080] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Riot Application Distribution System (c) 2010 Riot Games (version 1.0.0.205)
( ERROR)[19:35:59.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:00.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:01.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:02.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:03.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:04.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:05.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:06.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:07.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:08.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
( ERROR)[19:36:09.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: Failed to copy file after several attempts
( ERROR)[19:36:09.082] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: SelfUpdate failed.
( USER)[19:36:09.082] WinMain: Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information.
Not sure which process could be using that file as I've restarted my computer a few times...
Oh, and I would post this on the League of Legends forum for more help but here's the kicker, you can't actually post on the forum until you've logged into the game client. LOL.
This is the NA version of the game btw, so I can play with people from here.













