One of the things I like most is Lasagna!
I have tried many recipes that are not bad, but I wanted
a recipe that would approximate some of the best
Lasagna I've ever eaten in a restaurant.
So [link=http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_16577,00.html]here[/link] it is, the best recipe I've found so far.
Yes, all that cheese won't make you look thinner.
Yes, this recipe is not economic at all ($/person).
But you'll forget about that once you've tasted it!
Got some awesome Lasagna recipe for me?
Please post it here and I will try it
I have tried many recipes that are not bad, but I wanted
a recipe that would approximate some of the best
Lasagna I've ever eaten in a restaurant.
So [link=http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_16577,00.html]here[/link] it is, the best recipe I've found so far.
Yes, all that cheese won't make you look thinner.
Yes, this recipe is not economic at all ($/person).
But you'll forget about that once you've tasted it!
Got some awesome Lasagna recipe for me?
Please post it here and I will try it
























