New Oblivion Soon?

Greek

Rookie
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
87
Hey eGO, Im just wondering if there is gonna be a new oblivion game coming out soon i looked it up on Google and got no real answers. If you have any idea i would appreciate the information. I recently bought fallout : new vegas and its sorta like oblivion. Any way thank you for your time.

-Greek :cool:
 
Thank you very much for helping me out this is much helpful and happy easter ps. do you play oblivion?
 
Thank you very much for helping me out this is much helpful and happy easter ps. do you play oblivion?

No problem. Yeah, I used to play Oblivion...I think I clocked like 100 hours into the game back when it first came out.
 
Lol nice nice it seems that this game follows a brand new storyline wich i like
i remember the other oblivionl good time dark brotherhood shiver isles lol
 
Yeah, this isn't a new Oblivion, by the way.
It's a new Elder Scrolls game; Oblivion is the fourth, Morrowind is the third, Skyrim will be the fifth.
Also looking forward to Skyrim due to prior experience with TESIII+IV.
 
Lol nice nice it seems that this game follows a brand new storyline which i like
i remember the other oblivion good time dark brotherhood shiver isles lol

If I remember right, they forwarded the timeline by two hundred years post-Oblivion; so it's a separate storyline, but is still falling within TES continuity.
 
That makes me feel really, really bad.

Not me, I'm satisfied with the about 20 hours I put in on my first file when the game came out, ~10 hours on the next one, 40 on the one I really played, and also around 10 on the one that I currently have. I don't stay on one game for long...that's why I hardly ever beat games long after release. Only just after.
 
That makes me feel really, really bad.

Yeah, Oblivion was one of the biggest time sinks I've ever played. Though I did put about as much time into Dragon Age: Origins...well actually according to steam between my brother and I we've put on 172.4 hours into DA: O.
 
:o. But dragon age 1 was just good. Best "linear" rpg I've played in a long time (vs, say, fallout or oblivion), probably tied with the mass effect series for me.

The thing with oblivion was the modding community (heck, did you notice in the trailer that they adapted skills from Midas Magic and attacks from Deadly Reflexes (the 6th version)? so. awesome.), and its kept me playing that game for a really, really long time. I just wish that dark brotherhood mod had gotten finished or open sourced instead of them toying around doing nothing with it.
 
i got over 300 hours of oblivion :(. I even buyed it twice cause my first copy broke. Best game ever. Skyrim releases at 11/11/11
 
i got over 300 hours of oblivion :(. I even bought it twice.

This. Bought it at release and then got the GOTY on Steam when it was 7$. The modding community, as someone else stated, was/is absolutely phenomenal. I remember spending days just tweaking the .ini file trying to optimize the game for my old Athlon X2 4400+.

There was just something about having a character just starting out protecting an emperor in a dank underground prison maze against rabid cultists, failing, dragging yourself through an Imperial sewer system and coming out on the other side only to end up exploring an island in the middle of a lake where you murder 3 bandits camping out in front of some elven ruins.

You rest in a tent for the night, only to wake and find out that you've been bitten by a vampire and are slowly turning into one yourself....and that's just the first hour or so. Pure *winning*.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top