Project Reality.

Just had a brilliant 2 rounds with Zeak, Burt and Mildhotsauce.

Lashkar Valley as the Taliban, spent ages chilling in a cave with mumble, playing music and messing around. Great fun
Kashan Desert - Stormed a load of bunkers with a full squad, won the round with a load of kills, entire team was working together :D
Gaza Strip - Insurgents again, almost won the round before quitting due to tiredness. Excellent defending of 2 caches with loads of kills between everyone in the squad.

More people to download and play now yes?!?!?!?!
 
I downloaded this mod about a week ago and frankly I love it, after getting used to the commands and how a squad works it has been an extremely enjoyable experience since.
 
Decided that I'm going to Record this weekends round's if I can locate an external hard-drive.

Time to download FRAPS again...
 
Just had enough 4 sweet rounds on the NwA server. Seriously boosted my confidence with Squad Leading this.

Fallujah West - Got 2 cache's, one by accident followed by spending 20 mins pinned down (with my full squad) in a T-Shaped building, surrounded by insurgents. By some stroke of luck, my LAT guy fired it off, hitting the cache hidden in a building, destroying it! :D

Ramiel - Found 4 out of 7 caches, most again by just wondering around and looking at enemy movements. Spent lots of time moving from street to street underfire, as well as a HUGE firefight which our entire team was involved in while moving away from one location. Last cache though was at the docks, with only 40 tickets left. Commander called in Area Attack, got rid of any enemy infantry on the cache location, with 4 full squads moving in onto it and finally taking it out, ending (and winning) the round.

Courtesy to; Ninja (first time playing and followed every instruction as asked), BennyOB (for being a medic all the time and for dealing with the entire team shouting at him) and Muffle (for just holding out and amazing covering with the SAW)... if you lot ever read this, even when I DID give you our website xD

Dam I love this game...
 
Dobbeh, that was really good man. Our squad was awesome, you make a great squad leader i have to say.

I have so much to learn about this game, thought it would be a breeze being a bf2 vet, but a lot of stuff was new to me.

Thought i'd hop on and register straight away as i really enjoyed myself thanks
 

Latest posts

Back
Top