Tactical Intervention Beta key(5 uses)

chapp

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
883
For anyone that hasn't been keeping up with this game, it is made by the creator of Counter-Strike, Minh Le AKA Gooseman. I received a beta key, after signing up more than a year ago. The key can be used 5 more times so I wanted to share it with my fellow eGOs. To use the key, you will need to register on this site:

http://ti.mayngames.com/main/betakey

UPDATE:

Sorry guys, my key is used up. Hopefully others post more!
 
Last edited:
For anyone that hasn't been keeping up with this game, it is made by the creator of Counter-Strike, Minh Le AKA Gooseman. I received a beta key, after signing up more than a year ago. The key can be used 5 more times so I wanted to share it with my fellow eGOs. To use the key, you will need to register on this site:

http://ti.mayngames.com/main/betakey

The key is 0509 FE30 6613 4283.

Here's another one. 5 uses.

636F FB9E 6FB6 42F3

Update: Sorry, my key is all used up too.
 
Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, cant wait to try this game out, may 6th here i come
 
thanks for the game. Looking forward to checking out the beta!
 
Signed up. Oh and those who are asking about where to dl it, I'm pretty sure we need to wait until may 6th, when the closed beta is released =p
 
Someone PM me a beta key, for all we know people who aren't even in ego could be getting those keys.
 
Even though I have doubts about this, but I've been looking around and I can't find a key! Not for me, but a friend, and I was just wondering if there are any around here?
 
I can't get the damn thing to play. It freezes on connecting to server, then freezes next time I log in, and freezes every time I try to exit it.

Yay.
 
I haven't downloaded yet, because it was going at 16 kb/s... And after hearing this I might not even bother.
 
EDIT: The download link was false, I hope none of you downloaded it! Remove it now!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top