Found this and I am still laughing.

Not to ruin the party or anything, but I don't understand it.. only the aperture science part.. lmao
 
Not to ruin the party or anything, but I don't understand it.. only the aperture science part.. lmao

It's from Portal 2- if you play it through (or read the spoilers) you'll get it. :)
 
SPOILER ALERT

Not to ruin the party or anything, but I don't understand it.. only the aperture science part.. lmao

The point of this is that Cave Johnsen is talking about burning peoples house down with the lemons that god will give him and he will just shove back in gods face. And glados is yelling this entire time agreeing with him, while she is stuffed onto a potato battery.


SPOILER ALERT ^^
 
Nice spoiler warning. But yeah, still funny.

It's not plot relevant at all, not even an easter egg.

Not to ruin the party or anything, but I don't understand it.. only the aperture science part.. lmao

It's a reference to a scene in Portal 2. I'm sure if you punch 'Portal 2' and 'lemons' into youtube, you'll know what I mean.
 
SPOILER ALERT



The point of this is that Cave Johnsen is talking about burning peoples house down with the lemons that god will give him and he will just shove back in gods face. And glados is yelling this entire time agreeing with him, while she is stuffed onto a potato battery.


SPOILER ALERT ^^

There are [spoiler] and [/spoiler] tags...
 
Technically, it is a spoiler. He's talking about life giving him lemons, because the moon rocks made him ill, and he's going to die
 

Latest posts

Back
Top