- Joined
- Mar 6, 2011
- Messages
- 101
Hey Edgegamers,
I have been having this problem for quite a while now, and it has hindered my ability to play (or atleast enjoy) alot of my favorite games.
I have an nVidia GeForce 9800GT XFX graphics card.
I currently have the driver installed that comes with the disk, because whenever I try to install the most up to date driver and restart my computer, my Operating System will not load.
I have Windows XP, ( Yes, yes, I know I should get a new one) and after downloading the driver and restarting my computer, Windows will not load, being stuck in a black screen after the XP loading screen.
I am wondering if there are any others in the same boat as myself, or hopefully have managed to resolve this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!
Thanks.
I have been having this problem for quite a while now, and it has hindered my ability to play (or atleast enjoy) alot of my favorite games.
I have an nVidia GeForce 9800GT XFX graphics card.
I currently have the driver installed that comes with the disk, because whenever I try to install the most up to date driver and restart my computer, my Operating System will not load.
I have Windows XP, ( Yes, yes, I know I should get a new one) and after downloading the driver and restarting my computer, Windows will not load, being stuck in a black screen after the XP loading screen.
I am wondering if there are any others in the same boat as myself, or hopefully have managed to resolve this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!
Thanks.




















