When did you originally make your Steam Account?

January 16 2006

i had another older account in 2004 of 2005 but something went all wrong and it got like completely deleted one day
 
November 19, 2004
I still have my original HL2 + CS:S box with the disk in it :)
 
Member since: October 12, 2004

I didn't adopt STEAM until I had to, because I was still playing CS 1.5 (best version of CS, ever.).

Beforehand, however, I played since CS 1.1 back when the WONID system was at it's peak. My WONID was 2065603.
 
I just realized my brother must have had steam since...early-mid 2005. He got HL2+CSS after finding out about how it beat Halo 2 for game of the year in many cases. (I wasn't a PC gamer back then, and we still perceived Halo as a completely amazing game back then) It was much later that we both got the CS1 Anthology to play together.
I rescind my previous comment.
February 8, 2006 it was.
 
Last edited:
Member since: December 28, 2004 according to my Community Profile :-D
 
Member since:
October 8, 2007

i did have another account before though, but heck if i remember it
​
 
Wow finally someone else with a start date as early as mine...too bad your Steamid is 5 digits long :P

Go away you crazy 4-digiter. Everyone knows the best SteamID length is 5 digits.

Simply beautiful: STEAM_0:1:88846.
 
October 7, 2004

A month before Half Life 2 was released on Steam. I was soo pumped and the game totally lived up to my expectations <3 Valve
 
Sept 23, 2003, so I could play CS on dialup :thumbup:

Wow finally someone else with a start date as early as mine...too bad your Steamid is 5 digits long :P

11 days after yours and I already had 6 digits..geez.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top