What brought you to eGO?

What brought you to eGO?

  • Was recruited in game

    Points: 204 44.4%
  • Web search

    Points: 9 2.0%
  • Randomly stumbled in

    Points: 163 35.5%
  • Word of mouth

    Points: 40 8.7%
  • The tag makes you look cool

    Points: 23 5.0%
  • Can't remember

    Points: 20 4.4%

  • Total voters
    459
i had left my previous clan due to them being boring and unorganized greatly. i randomly picked a server (at the time i was playing DoD:S) i joined through DoD:S but joined into the CS:S division right away, again. thanks Tomi87.
 
living overseas I had to have servers that didn't kick for ping. The old RP servers didn't. I moved to the eGO servers a couple months after they were brought online and have been here ever since.

-Blue
 
eGO servers were the only servers my son and I play on since they are administrated so well. I spent enought time on 2fort IS and Blackmesa and got recruited.
 
Was recruited ages ago, back when we still had houses, like the swr ratz. But then most of the swr ratz left to form The-enforcers, including me.
Long story short, i'm back!:biggrin:
 
"Free Admin" on the CS:S Dust2 Server. I had been saving up for weeks to get admin at other places until I saw those 2 fateful words.
 
I joined a game with a friend who happened to be playing on our old Payload server that one time and just about never again. I joined because it's hard to find good TF2 servers.

So yeah, randomly stumbled in.
 
Randomly stumbled in.

I first discovered an eGO server back in 2008 while playing TF2. I really enjoyed the atmosphere. I added it to my favorites, played on it a few more times, and decided to join up.
 
Since DaddyO didnt include an "other" option, I will break his toilet. I was talking about trouble in the group I was in with a member (now an ex-member) in steam chat when he pointed me here. I was iffy about it at first, and then.. I fell in love with eGO. I LOVE YOU ALL.
 
I was recently allowed on CS:S online servers (by my parents) and was looking for a good server to play on. Being on my brother's account I saw the eGO Office server in Favorites. Tried it out and really enjoyed everything about it! Was told by many people that I should join and saw the console message thing say some thing like, "We always need more admins and admin is free." Or however it goes, I decided to join and help out the community and all!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top