Anti Virus software

MSE is all you need. It's a great product, and it's free. Been using it since it was released and never had a problem with it, plus no viruses.
 
Both bit defender and kaspersky are incredibly solid anti virus programs. I personally use bit defender.
I used to use AVG, personally I found that it mainly just did false positives, malwarebytes ended up being the only thing I used back then.
 
Avira Antivirus Personal for me. For years I have paid large amount of money for Norton and it has always been the source of major problems especially the Firewall.
 
Well ever since I gamed I used NOD32 and it works themes I found o have used allthat has listed above and it just slows down the frame rate a tad not noticeable unless u watch but there is a full client version that nod32 is coming out with that I heard if it happens who knows its more your preference on what u have money for and willing to pay for.
 
Kaspersky all the way

Been buying and using Kaspersky Internet Security for 3 years now, never had a serious virus since then. If you can afford it, it is about $80 for a 1 year, 3 PC license. It includes virus scanner / protection, Firewall, Anti-keylogger, Anti-Spam, Anti-anything computer security related. Best part is, on max settings it doesn't slow down your computer like Norton does. Never even know it is running while playing games.
 
I use Avast and Malwarebytes myself.

I also have flash drive with a few specific things for the occasionally nasty things I come across, such as a registry fix for that evil "xp (or win7 etc) security center 2011" rogue. Nasty piece of scareware that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top