Whenever I move my mouse in any game I get a massive FPS drop (SC2, TF2, C:SS, LoL, ME2, list goes on)
Here is a Ticket I sent to Riot for help
I have been getting severe drops in my FPS when I move my mouse, I can watch anywhere, with max settings and keep a constant 60 FPS, however when I move my cursor ingame, the game spikes SEVERELY (From 60 to 10-15 FPS) I will include a video
I have tried: Re-installing, defragging, Re-installing again, deleting virus scanners, checking my internet, updating video drivers, restarting my computer, uninstalling my mouse drivers and re-installing them, running league of legends as the only process, checking CPU and GPU temps (both stable at 40-50 C) and still no luck
I have an IDEAZON Reaper's Edge gaming mouse
My quick system specs
[email protected]
ATI 4850 1gig
4gigs of ram
Vista x64
Video
[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/46a52e/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame] You may want to watch in fullscreen, it shows my issue
It is a bit of a bad video, but it shows my general problem
Here is a Ticket I sent to Riot for help
I have been getting severe drops in my FPS when I move my mouse, I can watch anywhere, with max settings and keep a constant 60 FPS, however when I move my cursor ingame, the game spikes SEVERELY (From 60 to 10-15 FPS) I will include a video
I have tried: Re-installing, defragging, Re-installing again, deleting virus scanners, checking my internet, updating video drivers, restarting my computer, uninstalling my mouse drivers and re-installing them, running league of legends as the only process, checking CPU and GPU temps (both stable at 40-50 C) and still no luck
I have an IDEAZON Reaper's Edge gaming mouse
My quick system specs
[email protected]
ATI 4850 1gig
4gigs of ram
Vista x64
Video
[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/46a52e/"]301 Moved Permanently[/ame] You may want to watch in fullscreen, it shows my issue
It is a bit of a bad video, but it shows my general problem
Last edited:














