D DeathOnTwoLegs Thread Thumper Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 1,024 May 17, 2011 #1 When I Click Launch CSS, It Opens To Where I Can See The Background, But Then Closes. I Never Get To Where I Can Edit Options, Join Servers, Etc. Help
When I Click Launch CSS, It Opens To Where I Can See The Background, But Then Closes. I Never Get To Where I Can Edit Options, Join Servers, Etc. Help
D DeathOnTwoLegs Thread Thumper Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 1,024 May 18, 2011 #2 I clicked File Restoration/Validation. It took an hour, but it did the trick. Sorry to waste your time
I clicked File Restoration/Validation. It took an hour, but it did the trick. Sorry to waste your time
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 May 20, 2011 #3 You didn't waste anyones time, Death. If you have any future problems, please come back to us. Don't forget to tell your friends about eGO's free technical help.
You didn't waste anyones time, Death. If you have any future problems, please come back to us. Don't forget to tell your friends about eGO's free technical help.