[poll] Whats her name?

Sheppard

Poster
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
246
Hi all... As some of you know, i call my M1 Garand "Trisha" and my K98 "Lawfanda" . I also call my colt pistol Baby Joan and my Lugar Tanya.

So, whats your guns name?
 
[quote1203392537=Godot]
i call all my guns teh owninator cause im just that awesome ;)
[/quote1203392537]


ROFL, and Lawfanda?? hahah i thinks i knows where you got that from :D

Thompson : Sexy Beast #1
Garand : Sexy Beast #2
Rocket: Teh Pwnstick
 
I agree with spetz, but everyone knows that Sheppard is wierd in his own shep way. I have no more to say.
 
[quote1203395438=SpetzNaz]
I don't name my weapons. That's just creepy....................
[/quote1203395438]



SpetzNaz secretly does ;)
 
:O you better watch it Major... Trisha has a short temper... and you know Lawfanda.. she'll get you with her bolt action!
 
[quote1203395619=Sheppard]
:O you better watch it Major... Trisha has a short temper... and you know Lawfanda.. she'll get you with her bolt action!
[/quote1203395619]



!dodge okay maybe it is a bit weird
 
[quote1203395702=SpetzNaz]
I don't name my weapons. That's just creepy....................
[/quote1203395702]
..... he's right
 
[quote1203397868=Sheppard]
Gosh... your hurting Lawfanda's feelings...

you guys are cruel!
[/quote1203397868]

!mistrust okay sheppard maybe just a little bit weird?
 
Alright, wheres Lawfanda's pills?! Her temperature is getting to high!!!

Where are her pills?!
 
[quote1203398242=Sheppard]
Alright, wheres Lawfanda's pills?! Her temperature is getting to high!!!

Where are her pills?!
[/quote1203398242]


*pats on shoulder* its okay sheppard im sure there are other people in the clan who have names for their guns aswell :p
 
[quote1203398932=Sheppard]
Hope so.....

They better have pills aswell! RAWWWWWWWWWWRRR.
[/quote1203398932]


i was trying to be sarcastic =D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top