[poll] Whats her name?

This just went from creepy, to bizarre.

How's this,all my weapons are named "Ted".

Better?
 
How's about when you're in U.S. side call them Tom
and when in German side call them Jerry
So we have Tom and Jerry ^__^
 
my stg44 is Juanita... my KAR is known as Olga. I call my Thompson Sally Mae. Those are the only ones I've named thus far.

Trisha may get around, but she's a sharp chick.
 
JPeterman, very nice i see you have named then aswell :)

DaKernel, i already have, and they couldnt help.

I even went to the Gun Shop near by and they said to hit the road.

:(
 
[quote1203474018=DaKernel]
Maybe you should seek some counciling. !lol
[/quote1203474018]

hahah i totally agree with kernel!

also SEEEE i told you spetznaz secretly names his guns!!!
:D
 
To make you feel a bit better of my chatbox post i will make it up to you by naming my baby, the stg44, Coca Cola. And all the other guns will be Red. How's that?
 
I call my Garand = Walter and my Kar = Sophia.

It's not creepy, it's my way of handling my gun. Walter is really hard to handle going head to head but Sophia is lovely when seeing her from a long distance.

Am I crazy? No? Really? Yes!

I dunno, i name all my guns. It's how they rack up kills. I call my Ganz HMG in Bf2142 the *****, since it's so hard to handle and it overheats too quickly.
 
Yay! You guys make me feel at home! I call my hunting rifle ( In real life ) Mary.

Shes a beaut. a nice Winchestter Model 70 Super Shadow. Mmmmm baby!
 
How about "Thunder Stick" for rifles. LOL. Just kidding around, guys.

I wouldn't dare to called my guns in the game with names, coz for me, they are a part of me. I am one with my guns. But if it was a plane, that different.

But just for the sake of the topic, I might call my sniper rifles (Springfield & Kar98) "Monica", after an angel from TV series,"Touched by an Angel". Coz they would reach out and touched you. Get what I mean?
 
Nice, Shep.. I have an AK I got at a gunshow when I was 18 that I named Saigon Sally, 'cause it's a Chinese make that was looted from 'Nam and refurbished. I thought I was the only one >_<
 

Latest posts

Back
Top