Summer Anime 2008 Info and Otaku Discussions (Anime, Manga, Games, Model Kits, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red get me some good Kanokon action signature make sure its okay for the site though lol I dont want to get into trouble.

Red T_T You are living the life of my dreams dam you dam you to NO OPPAI HELL LOL.

Gonna get Kanokon 5 hopefully they made this one back to original specifications.

OPPAI4LIFE
 
well sorry buck for havng so much luck T_T
she has a sister.....shes 16 atm.....if ur interessted xD

ok ill look not to do 2 much ecchi in your sig..will take some time^^
 
Dude i'm gonna be 21 maybe when shes 18 lol. and for some miracle I'm in germany LOL. I dont think I'll be going to germany any time soon. Unless somehow germany gets transplanted right next to the California.

LOL get me the shocked expression on the guys face when she is doing something ecchi.

Dont forget the female characters also and get me that girl whose always bossing him around by telling him he is a beast.
 
ok ill try my best with your sig bud
and besides...i thought your 16 or 17 >_<
hell your old ^^ 1 1/2 years older ^^
well..she also has a cousine whos like herself..and shes 22 ^^ maybe.......
and i would rather shoot myself than living near america ^^
 
(OO) me 16 or 17 I wish then I wouldnt need to worry about RENT, CAREER, CAR INSURANCE, UTILITIES, PHONE, HEALTH INSURANCE, ETC. T_T

A cousin ey? Its hard to find a nice anime fan in the US who is a girl. T_T DAM YOU TO NO OPPAI HELL.

Well living here in America is better than my former country in the US I have better opportunities. Also I have lived here for 15 years where else can I live and get a job with an american college degree.
 
told you that me is sorry T_T
was kinda luck that i met her (was screaming like hell while watching an anime....so she knocked at my window and asked whats wrong...when i 1st saw her room....and i was stuned..happy....and horney at the same time.....(horny because she just came out the shower...with a towel.....dang it....) )
well...im busy with the army atm....and also i recieve alot of mails from my bank..they just want my money -.-
 
LOL Do you still remember the anime you were watching?

Did she have anime stuff on her walls? or was her hair pink ^_^ Lacus from Gundam SEED LOL.

Why do you torture me like this a towel? DAM YOU TO NO OPPAI HELL. :D
 
lol
i dont remember the anime atm....but it was told it should be the best thing my classmates saw (they watched pokemon like hell...and liked it oO )
so i thought. "ok..give it a try"
after 10 mins watching it freaked my out...bad drawing....bad story (a screwed attembed of americans to copy bleach)
no..she doesnt have pink hair^^
she has blond hair...that goes over her shoulder....and blue eyes....she once made them blue..duno y....
i torture you with it because its funny 2 see how you react^^
 
Now since Lacus name comes up, here's a must ask question for all of anime fan who has watched Gundam Seed before...
Did Kira sleep with Lacus? !lol
 
All I have to say to you is DAM YOU TO NO OPPAI HELL. >_<

If I ever do find someone she would probably be like what are you watching oh your watching cartoons.

My response would be we need to break up because you just called anime

CARTOONS
 
hey!! i didnt call them cartoon!! my stupid former classmates had no idea about animes......for them everything is cartoon -.-
 
YES OF COURSE NO question about it. Unless he is into guys LOL.
 
well...we do not know what lekk is interessted in...maybe he loves these kinds of animes...with boyxboy
we know little about eachother....thats y ur mad at me buck -.-
 
Maybe he's into Athrun !lol
In the Gundam Seed Special Movie, they did show clearly Kira and Flay for about 5-10 seconds long =P...
So now the question is why don't they show it between Kira and Lacus !lol
 
I dino, but i bet you there is a user created video out there to fill in the blanks LOL.
 
lmao buck..they normal black the best parts out -.-
or they just make the parts fizzy -.-
or they have very good H movies and got no subs for them -.-
 
There're plenty of Doujinshi out there portraying that... But can't find a decent quality one...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top