Guess who's back?

Kazeindel

Rookie
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
91
Hey all, the crazy dragon lady of eGO has returned! Now I can catch up on filla my quota for love filled backstabs <3.
 
Hey, good to have you back. Just in time for double-drop week!
 
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

Taureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :D

But thank you all, and I'll try Lev. XP I'm using mom's comp for the forums untill I get my comp up and running at parent's house, we gotta get a cord for it. And I worked on my room some yesterday Sajora xD
 
Hey all, the crazy dragon lady of eGO has returned! Now I can catch up on filla my quota for love filled backstabs <3.

You left?

Wait, you play Spy?! When did that happen? I thought you were a lucksman Sniper!

Aren't you the one always blowing up from those rockets I fire down Black Mesa's halls? :P

...I kid of course. Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top