K Kazeindel Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 91 Jun 5, 2011 #1 Hey all, the crazy dragon lady of eGO has returned! Now I can catch up on filla my quota for love filled backstabs <3.
Hey all, the crazy dragon lady of eGO has returned! Now I can catch up on filla my quota for love filled backstabs <3.
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 Jun 5, 2011 #4 welcome back. PS: your room in ego tower needs some love.
N Nik :D EGO Zealot Joined Sep 5, 2010 Messages 1,891 Jun 5, 2011 #5 Welcome back! Hope to see you on the servers!
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jun 5, 2011 #6 Ohhh I think I remember you, welcome back buddy!
K Kazeindel Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 91 Jun 5, 2011 #7 Thanks all. XP Much love and huggles. And yes my room needs love.
A Ayako Thread Thumper Joined Feb 6, 2010 Messages 1,051 Jun 5, 2011 #8 Hey, good to have you back. Just in time for double-drop week!
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Jun 5, 2011 #10 Welcome back! =)
N Nirahtci Poster Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 245 Jun 5, 2011 #11 Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 Jun 6, 2011 #12 Kazeindel said: Thanks all. XP Much love and huggles. And yes my room needs love. Click to expand... then get on and we will fix that
Kazeindel said: Thanks all. XP Much love and huggles. And yes my room needs love. Click to expand... then get on and we will fix that
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Jun 6, 2011 #14 Mr.SaJoRa said: then get on and we will fix that Click to expand... ^ This
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Jun 6, 2011 #15 Welcome back kaz!
L Levharius Famous Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 572 Jun 6, 2011 #16 Welcome back Kaz! Jump over to Mesa when you get on!
K Kazeindel Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 91 Jun 6, 2011 #17 Nirahtci said: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Click to expand... Taureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen But thank you all, and I'll try Lev. XP I'm using mom's comp for the forums untill I get my comp up and running at parent's house, we gotta get a cord for it. And I worked on my room some yesterday Sajora xD
Nirahtci said: Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz Click to expand... Taureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen But thank you all, and I'll try Lev. XP I'm using mom's comp for the forums untill I get my comp up and running at parent's house, we gotta get a cord for it. And I worked on my room some yesterday Sajora xD
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 Jun 7, 2011 #18 ill check it out now
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Jun 9, 2011 #19 Kazeindel said: Hey all, the crazy dragon lady of eGO has returned! Now I can catch up on filla my quota for love filled backstabs <3. Click to expand... You left? Wait, you play Spy?! When did that happen? I thought you were a lucksman Sniper! Aren't you the one always blowing up from those rockets I fire down Black Mesa's halls? ...I kid of course. Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip.
Kazeindel said: Hey all, the crazy dragon lady of eGO has returned! Now I can catch up on filla my quota for love filled backstabs <3. Click to expand... You left? Wait, you play Spy?! When did that happen? I thought you were a lucksman Sniper! Aren't you the one always blowing up from those rockets I fire down Black Mesa's halls? ...I kid of course. Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip.
K Kazeindel Rookie Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 91 Jun 10, 2011 #20 Thanks Kamon. And it was alright.