M Magnum X Famous Joined Aug 8, 2007 Messages 480 Feb 22, 2008 #1 Video of Thor getting some new Pokemanz cardzzz!!1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UaJWzw79GI&feature=related
Video of Thor getting some new Pokemanz cardzzz!!1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=1UaJWzw79GI&feature=related
U Uldgeden [DAM] Poster Joined Jan 17, 2008 Messages 112 Feb 22, 2008 #2 LOL !!!! I seriously couldn't stop laughing about that!! still laughing right now!! lol. I that seriously thor? oh my god HAHA . Just joking.
LOL !!!! I seriously couldn't stop laughing about that!! still laughing right now!! lol. I that seriously thor? oh my god HAHA . Just joking.
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Feb 22, 2008 #3 im not gonna sleep now that kid will haunt my dreams with his weird way of showing happiness
M Mr.Smiley Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 973 Feb 22, 2008 #4 This is THE BEST!!! LOL!!! ROFL!!! I'm still laughing!!
-=KA=- Lifter Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 957 Feb 22, 2008 #6 Uh oh... don't get Thor started about his pokemons.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Feb 22, 2008 #7 BLASTOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Feb 23, 2008 #9 Haha! LOLOL! BLASTOISE!!!!!AHHHH!! What? OMG!!! LOL.. Hahahaha.. *Saved as favoritez
Cryptex EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 4,601 Feb 23, 2008 #10 I got Blastoise last week. Hmmmmm....
S Sheppard Poster Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 246 Feb 23, 2008 #11 :O Blastoise :O :O :O :O i gotz charizardz
S Selmuir h4x0r Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 1,337 Feb 23, 2008 #12 Thor Thor Thor, please calm down its just a piece of card !!!!
A Alias[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 1,991 Feb 23, 2008 #13 Haha, i knew Thor was into this, if you wanted Blastoise so badly, just ask man. I got 2 of them... I've seen that video before, and every time i see it i laugh so hard i can't stop! LMAO
Haha, i knew Thor was into this, if you wanted Blastoise so badly, just ask man. I got 2 of them... I've seen that video before, and every time i see it i laugh so hard i can't stop! LMAO
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Feb 23, 2008 #15 pffft i got a limited edition Thor card and its HOLOGRAPHIC! beat that!
B Betty Spaghetti Active Member Joined Jan 16, 2008 Messages 330 Feb 23, 2008 #16 wow that was actualy creepy...seeing how simple cards have taken over this kids life @_@
D DirtyDeets Famous Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 437 Feb 23, 2008 #17 Right there is why kids shouldn't drink coffee
Cryptex EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 4,601 Feb 23, 2008 #18 Or play with cards.
P Pepaw Thread Junky Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 788 Feb 23, 2008 #19 congrats thor. maybe you could beat me now.
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Feb 25, 2008 #20 only chuck norris has caught all the pokemons!