I'm going to be getting a largish sum of money and will be upgrading my pc, the CPU In specific.
What I want to know is if its worth sticking with my current motherboard and getting the cpu or if I should get a newer one and along with new ram and cpu(or something like that)
My spec's are:
MOBO: asus M2A-VM
Ram: 3GB DDR2
GFX: Card: AMD HD 5770
PSU: 300W
HDD: 1.5TB WD caviar green
CPU: AMD athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8Ghz
What I want to know is if its worth sticking with my current motherboard and getting the cpu or if I should get a newer one and along with new ram and cpu(or something like that)
My spec's are:
MOBO: asus M2A-VM
Ram: 3GB DDR2
GFX: Card: AMD HD 5770
PSU: 300W
HDD: 1.5TB WD caviar green
CPU: AMD athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8Ghz











