Sequel Sentry EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2010 Messages 1,314 Jun 16, 2011 #1 What's in your hand, back at me, I have it. It's your rank, with an eG inside. Look again, the eG is now an eGO! Congratz Kilroy!
What's in your hand, back at me, I have it. It's your rank, with an eG inside. Look again, the eG is now an eGO! Congratz Kilroy!
dRastic1337 Forum Fiend Joined Mar 11, 2011 Messages 583 Jun 16, 2011 #3 Hahaha, nice. Congratulations, Kilroy. You truly are, winning.
The Judge Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 3,387 Jun 16, 2011 #4 Congratulations Kilroy!
ThundrRok Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 2,262 Jun 16, 2011 #12 I love that post! congrats kilroy!
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Jun 16, 2011 #13 Alright fellas. We need to move onto someone else to spread lies and slander about in the eGO forums. I vote Abdul.
Alright fellas. We need to move onto someone else to spread lies and slander about in the eGO forums. I vote Abdul.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jun 16, 2011 #16 Congratumalations