O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Jun 23, 2011 #21 All of the above (Mostly because imma boss.) And DUHH! PIE!
A ANZA Poster Joined Nov 8, 2010 Messages 117 Jun 23, 2011 #22 I'd say all of the above but i do not have option #1. So 2 and 3 it is.
M MGR Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2011 Messages 3,462 Jun 23, 2011 #23 Awesome community and servers and the events are so sexy. What category would you put cheesecake in?
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Jun 23, 2011 #24 There are people like me who like anime. Why is that not an option?
L Levharius Famous Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 572 Jun 23, 2011 #25 Would have to say all of the above, Love the members, servers are fantastic, love the events, and like to keep our servers punk free!!!
Would have to say all of the above, Love the members, servers are fantastic, love the events, and like to keep our servers punk free!!!
M Mau5Trap Rookie Joined Dec 22, 2010 Messages 61 Jun 26, 2011 #26 the reason im still a member is cus i CANT stay off the jail server and hs server xD
Z Zimmy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 3,978 Jun 26, 2011 #27 Mau5Trap said: the reason im still a member is cus i CANT stay off the jail server and hs server xD Click to expand... I thought it was because of the amazing members aka me :bored:
Mau5Trap said: the reason im still a member is cus i CANT stay off the jail server and hs server xD Click to expand... I thought it was because of the amazing members aka me :bored:
P penguin Thread Thumper Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,006 Jun 26, 2011 #28 i stay because of how nice everyone is and because the servers are just the best! and because of Zimmy
i stay because of how nice everyone is and because the servers are just the best! and because of Zimmy
D Dalsia EGO Zealot Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 1,592 Jun 26, 2011 #29 penguin said: awkward muffinz moment Click to expand... I lol'd
1 126scout Poster Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 116 Jun 26, 2011 #30 I'm pretty inactive atm got lots going on in real life never have time to play anymore, but I am in eGO because I love the people and the servers.
I'm pretty inactive atm got lots going on in real life never have time to play anymore, but I am in eGO because I love the people and the servers.
iMatthew Forum Fiend Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 645 Jun 26, 2011 #31 I choose F. I'm in eGO cause nyan cat told me to
A Aldax Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 264 Jun 26, 2011 #32 I got recruited back in december.... and I'm still here for the community, you guys are awesome, also you are my first online FPS clan
I got recruited back in december.... and I'm still here for the community, you guys are awesome, also you are my first online FPS clan