Computer crashing

GingaNinja

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
1,686
So every time I launch a game, 5-15 minutes later my computer will just reboot. I can leave my computer on all night and it wont reboot but just a few minutes into a game causes a restart. I've been to a computer repair store, first they told me it was my hard drive. After replacing my hard drive with a new one the problem persisted. So I brought it back to the repair store, and was told the video card was the problem, now I've replaced it with a new one and still my computer crashes when I play games.

Does anyone have any idea at all as to what can be causing this and why? Any help will be greatly appreciated
 
Just a few questions to get this thread going...
  1. Did you completely reinstall your OS after you replaced the hard
    drive, or transfer/mirror the data from the old one?
  2. Does the problem occur with ANY game you have, or just a few?
    (please list if just a few)
  3. Will the computer crash when sitting idle in the game's lobby/main-
    screen for 15+ minutes?
  4. Could you post your current computer specs?
NOTE: If you don't know how to find your computer specs, click here.
 
Back
Top