- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 2,641
I don't think The Three Musketeers need the Paul W.S. Anderson treatment...or the blimps.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IULuYDKHM[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IULuYDKHM[/ame]

WOW
Those ships are straight out of Super Mario Brothers 3...
I love how they say "The legend comes to life..." "... like never before"
According to IMDB, there are 30 movies matching the exact same title!
In 1921 the legendary Douglas Fairbanks took on the lead role. In 1948 Gene Kelly took on the role. Or how about 1973 when Christopher Lee played Rochefort and Charlton Heston played the Cardinal.
If we wanted silly, why not look at 1993 and Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen, and Chris O'Donnell. At least we know that Tim Curry is pure evil.
The lack of original screenplays just irks me. How many reimaginings and sequels and copies do we need. I could write a screenplay for this story just by watching a couple of the better ones.
Disgusting. I am APPALLED at this- the three musketeers was already good enough, it was already a classic, and they go and do this to it?
Hollywood is fond of remakes and reboots - that's for sure.WOW
Those ships are straight out of Super Mario Brothers 3...
I love how they say "The legend comes to life..." "... like never before"
According to IMDB, there are 30 movies matching the exact same title!
In 1921 the legendary Douglas Fairbanks took on the lead role. In 1948 Gene Kelly took on the role. Or how about 1973 when Christopher Lee played Rochefort and Charlton Heston played the Cardinal.
If we wanted silly, why not look at 1993 and Kiefer Sutherland, Charlie Sheen, and Chris O'Donnell. At least we know that Tim Curry is pure evil.
The lack of original screenplays just irks me. How many reimaginings and sequels and copies do we need. I could write a screenplay for this story just by watching a couple of the better ones.
Check out the hotties in here: http://www.archive.org/download/The_Three_Musketeers/