EQ

webBeR

I made one post
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
4
I have recently gotten back into an old game called EverQuest. It is now free to play if you have the Silver pack edition. I was wondering if I could use the Edge Gamers' Ventrilo to talk to friends and guild members on EverQuest because I noticed that you allow people to use it for WoW. Please let me know as soon as possible. It is fun using the Ventrilo while playing Insurgency, but that's the only game I play besides DoD. I used to play DoD competitively in CAL and TPG. But now the only American league there is is TPG. I'm currently without a team, So I've been playing a lot of EQ. Please let me know it would be greatly appreciated if I could use the Ventrilo for other games. Thanks

-webBeR-
 
I don't see why you couldn't, just make sure your friends know the rules when they join because they may not always read that pop-up when they join. There are plenty of general rooms at the top of our channel as well.
 
Back
Top